glow creative cec e.U.
With more than 25 years working in the Event Management industry, glow creative has not only the necessary experience and understanding needed in bringing visions to reality but also a passion and a ‘love for what we do’. Glow creative organizes as a local expert a full range of Incoming-Services in Austria for International Agencies, Corporate Clients and Group Tours. From the creatively conceived and completely planned evening event and side program, Housing-Organisation Incl. Securing hotel room contingents; Creating experience modules; Side Programs and Daytrips; to the Selection and reservation of restaurants and event locations, as well as providing tickets for cultural, sporting and other major events.
Online participant management was already implemented many years ago and used as a fixed optional component for our event and project planning. Last year's developments boosted the digitalisation trend and the demand for hybrid and virtual solutions, especially in the implementation of meetings, events and conferences increased rapidly. In cooperation with our technology and streaming partners, we offer numerous solutions and implementation options. Either as a stand-alone solution or with integration of your existing software and online platforms.
- Search, organisation & coordination of locations with professional streaming setting incl. basic technical setting.
- Innovative technologies for professional hybrid events incl. tools for discussion, chat, surveys and various interactions, as well as the creation of playback videos, prerecorded recordings, etc.
- Possibility of integrating existing tools and platforms (e.g. due to company contracts) into the hybrid process.
- Platforms for a customized, customisable design for streaming, including the possibility of integrating partners and sponsors, and the creation of an event website with all information, including registration and selection options.
- Support in the creation of a dramaturgical thread, texting or a script for the online or live event.
- Employees who are trained as Covid-19 officers
- Creation of security concepts for events